Thursday, October 25, 2007
Boredom
So I have been whining to most people that I know about how bored I am. School, work, life. I said yesterday I am having a quarter-life crisis. My best friend form high school said, in her typical cutting wisdom, to cut the shit. She is much smarter than I am, but I use bigger words. Anyway, I am kinda full of shit sometimes, but that doesn't mean that I am not bored.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Um, yeah. So, your blog's slogan is 'A Collection of Things I Want To Say .... And Probably Shouldn't' but reading the posts, I kind of think you've gotten a little off track. I was really excited when a blog of this nature came up on my google search but now I'm a little disapointed because it's not what I expected. Maybe in the future you'd consider staying more on topic? Thanks!
Post a Comment